Hiring a lifestyle management/professional organizing company is much like hiring your own personal assistant (only a lot more affordable). We take care of those nagging or overwhelming tasks so you can spend your valuable time doing things that matter most.
How it works:
Purchase a package/block of time, and then take a month to spend it on ‘tasks’. Tasks could be anything from help with errand running to home organization and the list can be found on our task menu.
We offer our ‘regular’ packages for help checking things off that to-do list, or we offer our ‘premium’ packages for a commitment to 4 months of services and you will receive a better hourly rate and access to even more tasks.
If you are concerned about a senior member of your family living alone, we are happy to include assurance phone calls or visits that can be included in a package or purchased on their own.
Our concierge hours are from 8:30am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday and tasks are scheduled in advance. Requests received by Friday at 12:00 pm for the following week will be given priority, but time can be requested up to 24 hours in advance if the schedule allows.
Current premium clients also receive a 15 % discount and scheduling priority on organizing or move management services for a larger project.
All you need to do is:
- Decide what tasks you want help with.
- Decide how much ‘time’ would be most helpful monthly.
- Purchase a package/block of time.
- Make your task / time requests by email, text or phone call.
If you would like a copy (pdf) of our full Concierge Service menu, leave us your name and email below and we will send it ASAP.
Concierge – Regular task menu
- Shopping / errand runs
- House cleaning, light duty
- Home organizing, light duty
- Tech support (computer and cell phone)
- E-communication support
- Property management
- Event planning (special occasions, dinners, get-togethers)
- Appointment scheduling
- Gift wrapping
- …..and more
Concierge – Premium task menu
- Food prep, light duty
- Waiting services (for deliveries, or home repair services etc.)
- Carpet cleaning (spot)
- Upholstery cleaning (spot)
- Steam cleaning
- …and more
Our organizing hours typically take place between 8:30am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday and are booked and scheduled in advance on an as needed basis.
Organizing / Decluttering
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
- …and more
- Arranging community services
- Organizing for sales or online auctions
- Arranging for removal of items, including donations and bins
- …and more